Customers in Dallas, Texas and Wallingford, Connecticut can now pay zero for shipping from OnlineMetals. With new Will-Call centers now open for customers to pick-up orders, you can skip the delivery fees and get free service!
Will-Call service is especially valuable for large, heavy orders that can incur weight and over-size fees from UPS shipping. Also, full-lengths of some products are now available in Will-Call locations. Your online shopping experience at OnlineMetals.com will be customized based on your log-in location. This means that when full-lengths or Will-Call are an option for your order, you will automatically see these choices in your product selection and shipping selection menus.
There are a few rules to follow for Will-Call! Because we have a number of warehouses, not all items are stocked everywhere. And, we still need a little time to receive your online order to get it ready.
Here’s the details:
- All in-stock items are available for pick-up
- Non-stock items must be ordered separately and will be shipped
- Orders must be placed in advance – Will-Call does not have a cash register or order system – continue to place orders online
- ENTRANCE DALLAS: See sales office staff for Will-Call entry
- ENTRANCE WALLINGFORD: No Will-Call entry through office, use entry at rear of building
FIND US >> | Click here for Maps to Will-Call Locations & Hours
The two new Will-Call outlets bring our total local pick-up stations up to four and are great additions to our flagship location in Seattle, WA, and the other recent new outlet in Orlando, FL.
We look forward to seeing you in person soon!