Join the Seattle Metals Guild this Saturday from 9 A.M. – 6 P.M.in celebrating its 20th anniversary Northwest Jewelry and Metals Symposium. Featured in this year’s Symposium, the works of 5 unique and exceptional creators explore ides such as the relationship of biology and art, as well as the more recent marriage of 3D-printing to modern art. The lineup includes,
- Nervous System – 3D Model Designing and Creation Gurus
- Christine Clark – Jewelry Designer and author
- John Rais – Blacksmith and Fabricator
- Jennifer Trask – Artist and Sculptor
- Jillian Moore – Jewelry Creator and self proclaimed Thing Creator
Along with the four spotlighted artists, the Seattle Metals Guild’s Workshop Committee has organized a series of classes with visiting artists this next week. This event will be taking place at the Broadway Performance Hall in Capitol Hill, Seattle, Washington.
Tickets for expose’ and silent auction are available at here.